Driving is fun but at the same time, it is the driving that often claims the precious lives too. It often happens when the drivers are either not care or they are not attentive while riding their vehicle. The road safety is the spice to the road driving. The fun of being road is multiplied if the rules meant for being on the road are strictly followed by the drivers too. A rough estimate suggests that out of every 10 deaths three are caused by roadside accidents. If you are frequently travelling on the road then you need to follow the driving rules in order to ensure safe driving. Some of the golden rules for road safety are as follows:
1. The seatbelt is the most ignored accessory in the vehicle. Many people take it for granted. The truth is but otherwise. The seatbelt can save from severe accidents. It is a secure way to drive any car if the seatbelt is tied across the body. It is not very wide and looks very simple too but it is not less than a shield. Thus, after sitting into the car is putting on the seatbelt. Buckling up is actually the first step towards safety on the road.
2. We are so addicted to the gadgets that it seems impossible to stay without these even when on the road. The ratio of roadside accidents has increased considerably after the introduction of mobile phones. It is not just texting but also the calling that can deadly accidents. After buckling up the seat belts keep your mobile phones aside and then hold the steering wheel. It is better to not respond to any call while driving but in case there is some urgent call or message, attend to it by pulling over the car into safe parking.
3. Everyone on the road has the right on the road. This is possible only when the drivers are aware of the lanes. The lane rules vary from country to country. Know the traffic rules well and then stay in the lane that is meant for passing you can check the traffic lights Melbourne.
4. The speed limits are always there on the road. Speeding on the road is thrilling but it can take away the precious lives. Over speeding by no means can be appreciable. It is just a matter of seconds. If the vehicle goes uncontrolled in this adventure it would take away something that cannot be returned back. Therefore, follow the limits as mentioned on the roadside to stay secure.
5. Keep the safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you. It is very important to know what actually the safe distance is. Many accidents happen because of the sudden collision with the car ahead of you. This can damage the vehicle and can cause injuries to the driver too.
6. Learn all the basics about the signals and the signs. This is very important if you don’t want to break the rules while riding on the road.